Friday, August 11, 2017

Question

If you could bring back one musician to do one album/cd, who would it be?


I would chose Prince ( duh).
And on that cd, I would want him to do a duet with Janet Jackson, of his song International Lover or her song What Have You Done For Me Lately.  
Or a duet with Jody Watley.
Or a duet with Chante Moore.
Or a duet with Mariah Carey
 Or a duet with  Erykah Badu
Or a duet with D'angelo
Or a duet with Raphael Saadiq

If I had a second choice, it would be John Coltrane.
If I had a third choice, it would be Luther Vandross If I had a fourth choice, it would be Minnie Ripperton May they all rest in heavenly peace

#janet, #janetjackson, #nasty #missjacksonifyourenasty

1 comment:

  1. Great choices and thoughtful too, good call. Greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete