Friday, July 21, 2017

When I get married









She will walk down the aisle to this instrumental.
I've always said that. Since the day Under The Cherry Moon premiered.


I still say that.
When I hear this tune, I think that all the time.
When I get married, she will down the aisle to this instrumental.
God-willing.

Dear Lord,
I am more than ready ( emotionally and mentally) to meet her. I am sooooooooooo ready, Lord God.
Please put us in the right space so that we can meet each other.
I'm getting old and set in my ways.   Things need to change.
I need to change, I guess.
Walk or drive down different streets and avenues.
Take a different route to work or downtown.
Go to different churches.
Go to different coffee shops.
Shop at different grocery stores.
Make new friends that might have single friends.

Lord,
I am soooooooo ready.
I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said before-


(blogosphere- I'm sorry you have to read these type of posts from me occasionally)








1 comment: