Sunday, June 18, 2017

A Good Friday

GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!  

I CAN PRAISE HIM ALL DAY AND IT WILL STILL NOT BE ENOUGH!

I got a car on friday, and I didn't have to pay a penny for it! A nice used vehicle.  My friend Terrance and his family are moving back to Africa-Nigeria namely, and he was going to donate it to church or a charity, and I told him I needed a car, and he gave it to me instead. He didn't even have to think about it. He signed the title to me on friday. I'm so happy!  He's part of a huge social network of other Cameroonians, but he gave the car to me! This week I'll get the title registered in my name and get insurance, then I can start driving to work and delivering my cakes myself!

You can't beat free, right?  

One main blessing down, and a few more ( namely, a permanent full-time job with benefits) to do, but I'm not worried. I'll admit that a worry from time to time, but overall, I know that God is working behind the scenes, and I will triumph!


No comments:

Post a Comment