Saturday, March 4, 2017

1 thing about me

  • if you're ill, I will periodically call or text to ask if you're doing okay.
  • if a family member of yours is ill, I will periodically call or text to ask if they're doing okay. I have been known to text you the next day to tell you that you were on my mind, and that I prayed for them.
  • if your pet isn't doing well, I will periodically call or text to ask if they're doing okay. I have been known to text you the next day to tell you that they were on my mind, and that I prayed for them.
  • if you lost your job, I've been known to seek job leads for you as if I was the one looking for a job.
  • if you lost your job and we regularly hang out on payday weekends, we will still hang out on payday weekends and I will treat
  • if you post on facebook that you're lonely and depressed, I will message you immediately, and invite you to dinner or lunch or a drink,
  • if i know your birthday, I will call or text to see if I can treat you to lunch or dinner and maybe even bake you a cake
  • if your girlfriend or wife is pregnant, i will discover her favorite desserts and i will make them, and even ship them. I've been known to do it the following year even if I got a thank you from the husband but I didn't even get a thank you from the previous year.
  • if it's a Monday, I have been known to text you to wish you a great week ahead.
  • if it's a Friday, I may text you to say TGIF
  • if you periodically tell me that you're lonely and you miss your family, I will call you regularly to see how you were, and I will even text you encouraging quotes or bible verses.

Some people take. Others give.

i have done all of the above. because that's the type of person I am. how about you?


What kind of person are you?

4 comments:

  1. You sound like the kind of person that the world needs more of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a good man to me, and yes the world needs more people like you!

    ReplyDelete