Friday, January 20, 2017

To Whom It May Concern...keep this in mind

If you were angry, sickened or disgusted (as I was, and still am) by what happened today, keep this in MIND...11.6.2018 That's the date in which 33 senate seats, all 435 seats in the House of Representatives, and 39 state and territorial governorships (and numerous state and local elections) will be up for re-election. Put it on your calendar now, put it in the church bulletin, help register voters, etc... be prepared. If you really want to make a statement and you're not registered to vote, go do it today! #vowtovote2018 #notmypresident #resist

2 comments:

  1. I listened to Trump's speech yesterday and he sickened me even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are living in scary times. I fear for my lgbt friends, for women, for the poor, for my brothers and sisters, for other people of color, for those with pre-existing conditions seeing medical insurance, etc,. Being currently unemployed ( and looking), I have Obamacare. I have pre-existing conditions, and with Obamacare its guarantee issue. A few days before the inauguration, Trump and the republican party got rid of the pre-existing protections that Obamacare allows. So, when I get a job, my pre-existing conditions will be an issue. Lord, help us.

      Delete