Thursday, January 5, 2017

Damn it Janet!

She's a mom now. Yes, at 50.  She and her husband Wissam Al Mana, welcome their son Eissa  Al Mana into the world. 



I've read a few twitter and facebook posts about her being 50, but I don't have a problem with her having a baby at her age. I know a few women that are raising they're grandchildren  ( or other people's children) who are older than Janet.  My mother has been raising other people's children the past 30 years, and currently, and she's 74 years old. 

Congratulations to their family and God bless them. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I knew she was pregnant but didn't know she'd had the baby. Great news, I bet she'll be a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I can't wait to see him. I also can't for her to resume her tour. My ticket costed $150 USD. It was postponed until after she had her baby. i know she's gotta back in shape first; That $150 was hard earned.

      Delete