Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016

I'm looking forward to this year being done and over with. It was a horrible year  I often say that this life is payment for how I must have been in a past life; I must have been a pure asshole in other lifetimes. I try to be so good in this life, and just in case I've ever done anyone wrong in this life (and am cursed), I'll put it out in the universe that I am sorry.

God, please forgive me.

In my next life, I want to be loved. I want a bunch of kids. I want a loving wife. I want blood relatives. I want to have a great relationship with my parents. I want to be loved and appreciated. I want to not feel I have to chase after people to maintain friendships. I want to be the life of a party rather than someone who always feels like he's on the outside looking in.

God, please forgive me.





No comments:

Post a Comment