Friday, November 25, 2016

What Have You Done For Me (or others) Lately?

“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” 
― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu

I bake alot. I love baking. It gives me great pleasure to knock on my neighbor's door with a cake, or pie or cookies, or bacon biscuits.  It gives them pleasure too.  It also gives me pleasure buying gifts for my God daughter, and not just for her birthday or Christmas. When I see something and she pops in my head, I have to buy it and send it to her. I like when she calls me, excited about what arrived in the mail. I appreciate her mom telling me how thoughtful I am. I love giving the things I love, and to the people that I love.

What have you done for me (or others)lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment