Friday, November 25, 2016

What are you listening to?

A Tribe Called Quest- We Got It From Here. ..Thank U 4 Your Service. 

Current faves- Mobius, and The Donald

 Bruno Mars- 24K Magic
Current faves -Calling all my lovelies (featuring HALLE BERRY), Chunky, That's what I like, Perm

 Common- Black America Again
Current faves- Joy and Peace (featuring Bilal), Love Star ( featuring Marha Ambrosius), Unfamiliar, Letter to the free, The day Women took over

D'angelo and the Vanguard -Black Messiah
Faves- the entire cd  (this cd never leaves my playlist)


D'angelo- Voodoo
current faves- the entire cd. especially The Line  (this cd never leaves my playlist)

Dwele-Some Kinda
Current faves- the entire cd  (this cd never leaves my playlist)


 Solange- A Seat At The Table
Current faves- Cranes in the sky, FUBU. Don't Touch My Hair, Weary

No comments:

Post a Comment