Saturday, November 12, 2016

I'm just saying

I always hear that everything comes back to you. Well, I'm prepared because I've been better to people than they are to me, and I'm looking forward to good finally coming to me because my life has sucked awfully. I just hope I don't have to wait until my next life.
I'm convinced that in a past life (or lives) I must have been the worst kind of asshole to everyone involved- to girlfriends and wives and children and parents etc., which is why I am intentionally good to people in this life-though I think I'm naturally a good person anyway.  I'm just saying. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe we have past lives and also think that once a good person, always a good person. So you've always been a good guy, and I hope you get rewarded for being nice to people.

    ReplyDelete