Monday, November 28, 2016

A Facebook Quote

“A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.”
― Henry Ward Beecher

I love this quote because I can relate to it. I think it's easier to be around someone-it makes it less awkward to be around someone who is funny, and can laugh at things and at themselves.  I remember once, a coworker  approached me, saying, "Alieux, say something, anything.  I'm having a bad day. You always make me laugh, even internally."  It never even occurred to me before that moment, that I had that effect on someone, and from that moment, I try (sometimes failing, but if you know me, you know my heart) as best as I can to be the type of person that people like to be around.  Who wants to be around a stick in the mud?  I know I don't!

3 comments: