Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Let me tell you about the time:


A friend said I should start a baking business because my cakes and cupcakes are delicious and I told her it is a business and I gave her a business card and a few weeks later she invited me to a party and asked me to make about 18 of my pear and fireball cinnamon whiskey mini bundts and my famous avocado chocolate chip cake and I told her that will be 55 dollars and she said that all my desserts that I've brought to work  have been free and I told her acakesupreme is a business and the ingredients are not free and neither is my time, and she said never mind and both she and her husband unfriended me on Facebook and blocked me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that's unbelievable, she was the one who said you should make your cake baking into a business! Not charging for what she ordered would make you a charity not a business.

    ReplyDelete