Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What Would You Rather Be Doing Right Now?

  • I'd rather be making love to my wife ( if I had one)
  • Rubbing her aching feet while she tells me about her day.
  • Hearing our daughter laugh and giggle.
  • Playing basketball or catch with my son.
  • Watching the sun rise.
  • In the kitchen cooking or baking. 
  • Fellowshipping with family and friends while they ate what I've prepared for them.
  • Getting drawings that my Goddaughter sends me in the mail.


Wow- it just occurred to me what really makes me happy.  Nothing material. Nothing out of the ordinary. The simple things. To be honest, I'm surprised that nothing Paris-related was on the list.

What would you rather be doing right now, right this minute?

1 comment:

  1. It's true, it's not the material things...it's the people, the loved ones.

    ReplyDelete