- I'd rather be making love to my wife ( if I had one)
- Rubbing her aching feet while she tells me about her day.
- Hearing our daughter laugh and giggle.
- Playing basketball or catch with my son.
- Watching the sun rise.
- In the kitchen cooking or baking.
- Fellowshipping with family and friends while they ate what I've prepared for them.
- Getting drawings that my Goddaughter sends me in the mail.
Wow- it just occurred to me what really makes me happy. Nothing material. Nothing out of the ordinary. The simple things. To be honest, I'm surprised that nothing Paris-related was on the list.
What would you rather be doing right now, right this minute?