- The minute I was asked to be the Godfather to my friend's gorgeous newborn daughter Arianna.
- Seeing my nephew being born.
- Watching that same nephew get his high school diploma 18 yrs later.
- Spending 2 weeks in Paris for my 50th birthday.
- Finding out the countries to where my DNA was traced- Click here. I always thought that if I was go to Africa, I would go to where my people came from. Since I don't know my parents, I at least now feel a connection to the Africans I've met here. I plan to take a month off in 2017 and go to the Cote d'ivoire and Ghana. And Cameroon, etc.
So, what are the best things that ever happened to you?