Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I had a dream

Yesterday on the way to work I prayed to meet my soul mate and to make new friends. This is a daily prayer. 

This did not happen. But, I had a dream about my request-
I was hanging with this new friend. And this woman appeared. She was gorgeous. She was medium-brown  skinned, had almond eyes and a nice smile. She had a thick head of black hair, pulled back. There was chemistry between us.  Then she disappeared. My friend  asked if I liked her. He said "she just dumped me" . I recall feeling bad for him  so I lied and said I didn't like her. But I did like her. Anyway, he was gone, and suddenly I was naked and looking to find him because my clothes were at his house. So I managed to get in his building. I went from apartment and I was stealing quarters from wallets the toos of dresser drawers etc, and I went from floor to floor to find him, and I eventually did. Then I had clothes on, and we went to his place to get my clothes.

I wonder what the hell that means.

1 comment:

  1. I've never understood why so many people have dreams about being naked, I never have. :D

    ReplyDelete